N00421-09-D-0011 US Navy (NAVAIR / Multi-Service) Alutiiq 3SG, LLC
Advantages of Using the NAVAIR National Logistics Product Data Lifecycle Management Services Contract (N00421-09-D-0011):
- NAVAIR contract vehicle, but available for use by all US Government
- Competitively procured 8A contract vehicle (no need to work through additional procurement processes)
- Comprehensive technical data development/management scope-of-work
- Quick order placement turn-around time
- Cost-Plus and Firm Fixed-Price CLINs
- Annual funding will not expire at the end of the fiscal year
- Approved for projects classified as SECRET (personnel and storage)
- Accesses 60+ years of corporate knowledge bases
- Period of performance to June 2014
This contract, awarded to the Alutiiq 3SG Team of which HKA is a first-tier subcontractor, supports the mission of the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Logistics Product Data Division (AIR-6.8.5), located in the Aviation Readiness and Resource Analysis Dept, AIR-6.8.
Primary products include:
- Technical Manuals (TMs),
- Technical Directives (TDs),
- Technical Data Packages (TDPs),
- Weapon system configuration data,
- Other related logistics product data.
Contract tasks encompass:
- Acquisition support, modifications, development, quality assurance, sustainment, conversion, distribution, operation and management of technical libraries, repositories, and data control centers,
- Related policy and process support,
- Logistics and information technology engineering analysis, management and development.
The scope of this contract includes support to the AIR 6.8.5 national team in the following general areas:
6.1 Technical Data Management
6.2 Technical Manual Preparation, Conversion and Publishing
6.3 Technical Libraries, Repositories, and Data Control Center (DCC)
6.4 Logistics Information Technology
6.5 Independent Quality Assurance
6.6 Management Reporting
Harry Kahn Associates; Inc, along with our other Alutiiq Team members offer a complete one-stop solution for Logistics Product Data Lifecycle Management Services.
Please contact us to discuss how this contract vehicle can be of use for your documentation development needs.